Today dad told me his definition of Blog. He said it means Basic Line Of Gossip. There's probably some truth to that. :-)
He has another gospel question for us. I'm not sure anybody is trying to answers these questions but I hope so. He said his intent is to get us "searching the scriptures". He doesn't want us Googling the answers or using the Church website. That's cheating. He wants us to find out things in the scriptures for ourselves and not be depending on someone else's opinion.
So with that said here's the question. By looking in the book of Isaiah ( I know, groan, not Isaiah) find out Isaiah's father's name.
When you know that find out his occupation (the father) by looking in the Bible dictionary.
Dad takes this very seriously and takes a lot of time to think of these. So I hope you all will take a minute and find this out.
Dad is currently getting some work done on his teeth. For some time his teeth have been breaking off and just plain wearing out. It has been a bit of a challenge trying to find things he can eat. But last week he had some root canals and will have some of his bottom teeth pulled so he can be fitted with a partial denture. He already wears a denture on the top. So he is looking forward to eating things he hasn't been able to in awhile. Today he mentioned popcorn.
WTH
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment