I went to see Dad today because I have a dental appointment tomorrow....lucky me!
Anyway today he wanted to say a few words to Branden. He hopes you will seriously think about what you have put your family and parents through. That you will realize how lucky you were this time. Is riding that bullet bike really worth the risk of losing everything? He loves you very much and that's why he wanted to tell you these things.
Sounds like good advice to me. Love ya Branden!
WTH
10 years ago
2 comments:
Tell Grandpa I appreciate the concern and the advice, I'm not sure what I am going to do, I have considered giving it up. What no one understands is that this is a big part of my life, no doubt this has taken its toll on my family and I need to think hard about doing it again. Its definitely a hard decision.
Branden
I'll pass that on...
Post a Comment