Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feminine

This is to off-set that dead animal photo. Any guesses on where this flower is/was...

12 comments:

Treena said...

Hmmm...was it growing right behind that dead thing that Steve and DJ are holding up so proudly ;-)
Or maybe somewhere in Hawaii?

Amy said...

either Hawaii or Ecuador?

Liz said...

Hawaii - I'll have to bring out a picture of Ecuador.

Treena said...

Do I win a prize for guessing Hawaii? I would be willing to share with Amy since she guessed it too.

Liz said...

Yes, let's all go to Hawaii for Christmas! :O}

Liz said...

Now, that is not to say I have any money in the budget to go anywhere after the medical - mission - trip to Ecuador and wedding two years we have experienced; however, IT DOES SOUND LIKE A NICE PRIZE FOR US ALL!!!

Treena said...

Oh that would be fun! I can only afford to sit in my house. That's where all of mine went.

Liz said...

The freezer is now not working and the lawn mower died last night. I may not be able to afford to even stay at home... :O)

Liz said...

The lawnmower is fixed; it was the dipstick(s)...

Wish the freezer had a dipstick :O}

Treena said...

Isn't the dipstick that thing that measures how much oil is in the tank? I'm confused how that can be a problem....or are you making derogatory comments about Kim ;-)

Do you have ice cream that is melting? Bring it over! I'd be happy to eat it for you. :-) Hope you get it fixed soon.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

The dipstick has reference to two. Yes, the dipstick working the dipstick. He ran over his old one with the mower and I ordered a new one, just for his model. When it arrived it didn't look like the old one so he modified the new one and it was so short it was not measuring the oil, so he kept adding more oil. What he failed to consider is that the mower had chopped off more than half of the dipstick and that the company sent the CORRECT one. That process worked thus far this summer then all of a sudden it blew oil out everywhere. Anyway "Medic Mower" saw the problem they can't figure out why it has worked and didn't ruin the mower and gave him a proper dipstick and he paid for a new can of oil and a new filter and all was well. He feels kind of dumb. So me calling him a dipstick is all in fun...
The new freezer is on back order. Things are not frozen solid, but okay until it arrives, we hope. Sorry I most often never have ice cream - I would have a bowl three times a day, if it were around.