Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Isn't this the cutest little blog you ever did see!!

I wish I could take credit for this but Deb did it. She called me last night and begged to save me from myself by doing something cute with the blog. I'm kidding she didn't do that at all. She did call and we had a great conversation. But she was only suggesting some things we could do. I have been a little frustrated trying to "pretty up" the blog. I can't seem to get things to work. So I was very happy to let Deb try her hand. I think it looks great! Thanks Deb!

On another note. Branden is still in a lot of pain and he and Deb both have a lot still ahead of them. I know LeShel has mentioned a family fast in the past. I haven't cleared this with Branden and Deb but if you feel so inclined to make them part of your fast this Sunday I don't think they would mind.

Love to everyone!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Festive and fun look.
Happy Fourth of July to ALL YOU ALL!!! Hope you have a safe and great day.