Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Here are some more pics of our crazy "fourth child" when JR saw him for the first time he said "there is nothing right with that dog, I need one"  I think he has sense changed his tune.  He spends enough time here to get enough dog time.  We have another dog as well, she is a Shih Tzu named Sophie she is a great dog.  We have had her for six years and she has been raised with our kids.  She is sweet and sleeps 95% of the time, between the two of them we have lots of fun.  Branden says that when he dies he wants to come back as a bulldog, well not just a Bulldog my bulldog.  Sophie is more protective of the family and Brutus is a big clown, they are both great!

9 comments:

Liz said...

Did you take thess photos of your darling children and your dog?

Treena said...

He is adorable and these are great pics!

Deb Hansen said...

Yep, I took them. Thats kinda what I do is take pictures for people. So my kids have to be guinea pigs some times. I actually have a web site for my photos its

http://web.me.com/debsbully/Bulldog_Photography_

Treena said...

Nice website. You and Teara really should get together. You could probably throw some business to each other.

Liz said...

Excellent job; wish we would have known about it before Katrina's wedding. She used Brody Dezemeber Photogrpahy. He snd his partners (Randy Despain did Kat and Jon) are excellent and very expensive.
$$$$ :O{

Deb Hansen said...

I'm cheap, but an amateur. I have people tell me all the time that I don't charge enough but I love to do it and have a lot of fun, I don't do it for the money just something to do to keep me sane. Wedding's intimidate me because they are the MOST important day of someone's life and I don't want to screw it up. The lady who did our wedding pictures didn't do a great job and it makes me sad. I have done weddings and get asked to a lot, in fact I'm doing one on the 23rd AHHHHHHHHH!
So while he expensive from what I seen (engagement and the pics on here) he did a good job.

Liz said...

Randy did an excellent job on the photos; however the two photos that were posted to this site where taken by Amy and I. We both love taking photos and Amy is in the process of getting and associates degree in photography from Tidewater Community College in Virginia. She loves it. I did the Blissful Couple photo at the temple and she did Grandpa Dances. Between mine at the temple and hers at the reception (excited to use my camera) we have a lot of fun photos we have rights to that we don't have to wait a year for. Brody Dezemebr gives you all the photos one year later on a C.D.

Deb Hansen said...

Well the ones you took were awsome! I totally want to to back to school and get my degree, I have awsome equiptment (thanks Branden) but would love to have more knowledge of the technical side.
Maybe when I grow up ;) that's what I'll be, but for now it's just a hobbie.

Amy said...

Your pictures are great and your dog is a real hunk!