Thought I'd share a picture of my cat. Isn't she cute! If Batman had a cat it would look like this. The extra set of ears make her a very good listener.OK, I'm only joshing. But my cat is just as cute even if she has just two ears. Still I thought this was an interesting photo. The people who own her say this is real. Not a doctored photo...
9 comments:
It definatly belongs to "The Dark Knight". She is well taken care of and pretty and that is coming for a DO NOT LIKE CATS person. Didn't like the movie either. I was okay in the theatre, but the longer I thought about Heath Ledger and how evil he had to become each day to play that part and his death after; it began to totally creep me out and I hope to NEVER see it again.
Creepy
Sheezh, I'm glad I didn't put a photo of my actual cat on here. I guess people really do either like them or hate them....
We have allergies to them and our girls got ringworm from a cat when they were little and it took months to clear it up, and I do mean months They were embarrassed by the rings on their bodies when they went to school and the kids did make fun of them. So you won't find a cat lover in the Kim and Liz family.
Sorry if I was a little harsh and rude over the cat. Wasn't anything but a reson to rant about the Bateman movie. Hope it didn't hurt feelings. I think cats are cute as long as they keep their distance for allergies and ringworm reasons.
Anyway I am so sorry.
Oh, no worries. I know everyone doesn't like cats.
In fact I am having warm and fuzzy feelings about you and Kim. Last night I went to a meeting at the temple for our stake temple day and I heard a very touching story. One of the speakers talked about how important the witness couple is and how they are not picked randomly. She related a story about a sister's first time and how her aunt was one of the witnesses and how it made this girl feel so much better. The speaker said this wasn't a random act but rather it showed that the Lord was mindful of this particular sister. It reminded me of my first time and that you guys were the witness couple. I remember walking alone into the Celestial room (mom as my escort wasn't there yet) and there to greet me were you and Kim. I remember I was soooo glad to see someone I knew. So thanks for being there.
The past few days have been very tough and emotional for me.
Thanks for sharing a tender moment with us that involved righteouness, family, moms, love and you.
We love you, thanks for being in tune with the spirit.
Is everything OK? Speaking of moms...how is your mom doing?
Post a Comment