Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GHOST TOWN USA!!!

Is anyone out there?
Am I on this universe all by myself and just seeing a few ghosts here and there.
Come on, post and comment, all you Hansen's "out" or "in" laws.

4 comments:

Treena said...

My excuse is last week I had deadlines at work. And for the last two days I have been out of commission with a stomach flu....ugly stuff.

Liz said...

UUGH!! on the flu. Hope you feel better soon. Sorry that you have to receive such a great gift.
You run this thing and you need no excuses...

Treena said...

I'm starting to think that is part of the problem....I don't want this to be "my project" or that I run it. I wish everyone would see it as a family blog and treat it as such. That everyone would take some ownership and contribute to it freely...

Liz said...

Stated fairly and truthfully.
You started it and it would not be here or would those of us who visit, comment, and blog have any fun. IT IS A FAMILY BLOG, COMMITTMENT, AND RESPONSIBILITY!