Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Costumes 2008




4 comments:

Treena said...

It's good to know that those "knights in shining armor" still exist, as do beautiful fairies. And that Superman is still here to save the day. I love the curl!

Deena said...

These costumes are great. Thank you for sharing. Lots of work and I hope fun for mom and kids both.

Deb Hansen said...

Ya, I love halloween and get way into it evert year. Last year I was the Queen and this year I am a member of the class 1950 glee club (I'll post some pics). I looked like a huge dork at the elementary school halloween party as I was the one, and only one in costume. Oops!

Poor Branden (who hates halloween with a passion) has to work with halloween livers who make him dress up every year. This year the were super heros and he is Batman.

Treena said...

please do post some pics!