I am not Deb; however, I also love the new background. Kjel left this morning to drive to Kenosha. LeShel and company are alone until they move in with us. They will be with us for about 4-6 weeks, then he will fly back and move his family out there. Please pray for all of them. Love the worried mom and grandma.
I only directed the comment at Deb because I think of the background as her thing to do and I was butting in. I wanted to see if I could do it. I'm glad you like it too.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
3 comments:
I love the new background....good job!
I am not Deb; however, I also love the new background.
Kjel left this morning to drive to Kenosha. LeShel and company are alone until they move in with us. They will be with us for about 4-6 weeks, then he will fly back and move his family out there. Please pray for all of them.
Love the worried mom and grandma.
I only directed the comment at Deb because I think of the background as her thing to do and I was butting in. I wanted to see if I could do it. I'm glad you like it too.
Yes, we will certainly pray for ALL of you.
Post a Comment