Sunday, October 26, 2008

Latest Update

Nina Hansen passed away early this morning. The funeral will be Tuesday at 2:00pm. By Nina's request there will be no viewing the night before or just before the funeral. Nina also requested that instead of flowers donations be made to the LDS General Missionary Fund or to the Temple Construction Fund.

Due to timing the obituary will only be in the Daily Hearld (not sure what day). You should be able to view it online. The funeral will be held at the American Fork West Stake Center, 688 West 500 North.

2 comments:

Deena said...

I was so sorry to hear of Nina's passing. It sounds like she had a rough few days. I hope it's comforting to know she is now out of pain and in a much better place. I know that one of my most cherished memories is having the opportunity to serve my mother before her passing and I hope it is the same for you.

I was able to attend the funeral with Treena. What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful woman. I love to learn about people and it sounds like Nina was one in a million. She raised a great family and had a great sense of humor. I only met her a few times but she always made me feel welcome and comfortable, one of her many talents. May the Lord bless you all with His comforting spirit.

Liz said...

Thank you, Deena, for these sweet words of comfort and how true they are. I love you.