If you want to see a Sarah Palin less than famous moment with turkeys watch this. They blur out the gorry stuff; but you still know what is going on. It's not for kids and try to hang in there the look on the worker's face towards the end is the BEST!
Okay, I finally got the nerve to watch this. I hated watching it but the irony of it all is pretty funny. Doesn't she have "people" who should be keeping this kind of thing from happening? I would really hate to be in the public eye and have everything I said or did scrutinized. I thought Tina Fey did a pretty good impersonation of her on Saturday Night Live which I don't usually watch but did want to see that.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
2 comments:
If you want to see a Sarah Palin less than famous moment with turkeys watch this. They blur out the gorry stuff; but you still know what is going on.
It's not for kids and try to hang in there the look on the worker's face towards the end is the BEST!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/vp/27838743#27838743?GT1=43001
Okay, I finally got the nerve to watch this. I hated watching it but the irony of it all is pretty funny. Doesn't she have "people" who should be keeping this kind of thing from happening? I would really hate to be in the public eye and have everything I said or did scrutinized.
I thought Tina Fey did a pretty good impersonation of her on Saturday Night Live which I don't usually watch but did want to see that.
Post a Comment