Their expressions even look a little like a cat. Carsen: You've got be kidding if you think I'm going to do that for you. Macie: You just think you're in charge.
Thanks for sharing!
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to visit while you were here.I know it was a quick trip with a lot of things going on. Maybe next time.
I'm sorry we didn't get to visit either. I saw you at the funeral and hoped to say hi, but didn't get a chance with all that was going on. Thanks for being there. This trip was a little too quick for me. With all the effort it takes to travel with a child I'd rather have just brought them both and stayed 2 or 3 weeks. Oh well, like you said, maybe next time.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
2 comments:
Adorable costumes and girls!
Their expressions even look a little like a cat. Carsen: You've got be kidding if you think I'm going to do that for you. Macie: You just think you're in charge.
Thanks for sharing!
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to visit while you were here.I know it was a quick trip with a lot of things going on. Maybe next time.
I'm sorry we didn't get to visit either. I saw you at the funeral and hoped to say hi, but didn't get a chance with all that was going on. Thanks for being there.
This trip was a little too quick for me. With all the effort it takes to travel with a child I'd rather have just brought them both and stayed 2 or 3 weeks. Oh well, like you said, maybe next time.
Post a Comment