Saturday, November 22, 2008

The lost boys


So yesterday we made Indian headbands as our activity. And you wouldn't believe the amount of energy and fun that came out of those things!! Good thing I already had a teepee.
And I watched Twilight last night. I didn't love it-but I didn't hate it. My poor father went along as well and I don't think he understood that it wasn't a "normal" vampire movie. :-) As we were standing in line, a woman went around spraying everyone with Edward's "scent" and glitter spray. There were hundreds of teenage girls, lots of women and an occasional misinformed man. My biggest complaint was that they didn't have much on the other characters. Like Alice or Jacob for example. Yes Edward is so hot-I get it.

1 comment:

Treena said...

What a CUTE picture! I'll bet they all love coming to your house.

I can't decide if I want to see Twilight or not. Movies are hardly ever as good as the book...in my opinion. That's interesting they didn't develop all the characters equally. I would be disappointed about that too. Your dad is a good sport...even if he is a "misinformed" one.