Welp...we had a good holiday and now we are fully back in the grind of life.
Our home addition is done with the exception of a few finishing details. We will get around to finally moving into it in the next week or so. This project was a total pain. If I went into the details this post would be as long as a novel. I will never do another home renovation/addition again. I just hope when we finally move in I will forget the awful experience and just be able to enjoy my new space.
I'm not currently taking my next photography class. I had to drop it, but I hope to take it during the summer semester instead. I feel sad that I'm not in a class, but I'm still making the most of my new camera and getting all the practice I can.
Seminary has been a struggle to get back into. The students went all lazy over the break and we are all struggling to get back into the flow. We are currently studying the atonement/arrest and crucifixion so hopefully the intensely spiritual topics will wake everyone back up again.
The girls are doing good. Carsen had a good birthday and Macie is busy learning and playing. I'm just about to head into the deep dark world of potty training Carsen. Should be entertaining around here.
Both girls are whining at me right so I'm off!
WTH
10 years ago
2 comments:
It's so good to read about all of you. Frankly I was getting tired of my own stuff so thanks for saving me. I guess everyone else has just fallen right off the edge of the earth.
Glad you are all doing well and that your house will soon be back together.
Hey, I am a one armed bandit and at least I comment. :O)
Post a Comment