Saturday, January 31, 2009

What we have here is a lack of communication

In spite of our best efforts, communication does not always come across as intended.

A child's picture of what their mom does.





SEE MOM'S Explanation BELOW

Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told Sarah how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. Then I found one more in the back room, and several people were fighting over who would get it. Sarah's picture does NOT show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

Not as good as a paper Blackberry but still a cute story.

2 comments:

Deb Hansen said...

That is hysterical! Can you imagine what that teacher was thinking......

Liz said...

I saw this on my of my nephew's sites (done by his wife.) It stated that it was a picture drawn by her friend's Christie's little daughter and just talked about the fact that she worked at Home Depot and then explained what the photo was. It is funny how things change as they go around the world.