Martin will tell you HIS MOM!!! I think we NEED a lot of up and coming good strong missionaries. My daughter know a lot of friends that have ALL girls so I guess we know the boys, except Livesay's and Hansen's daughters.
How about Sven? Doesn't that go with Gotberg? Or Phineas, Finn for short. Just kidding....
I just hope you don't name him after a piece of fruit or some of those other strange names people come up with. But I doubt you will since your other boys have such great names.
BTW congrats! And I have to add that girls make good strong missionaries too! Katrina will back me up on this :-)
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
5 comments:
Well, I guess somebody has to have them :-) Congrats!!
I can't believe how many families in our ward have all boys. Where are the girls going to come from?
Martin will tell you HIS MOM!!!
I think we NEED a lot of up and coming good strong missionaries. My daughter know a lot of friends that have ALL girls so I guess we know the boys, except Livesay's and Hansen's daughters.
Names
I am laughing my head off at my dad's suggestion for a baby name.
First name: Lee
Second name: Kjel
GO POPS!! Props to you!!
By the way I'm still taking suggestions.
From LeShel's blog after her dad wrote her his suggestion. He is serious and we are all laughing our heads off.
How about Sven? Doesn't that go with Gotberg? Or Phineas, Finn for short. Just kidding....
I just hope you don't name him after a piece of fruit or some of those other strange names people come up with. But I doubt you will since your other boys have such great names.
BTW congrats! And I have to add that girls make good strong missionaries too! Katrina will back me up on this :-)
Amen to "GIRLS MAKE EXCELLENT MISSIONARIES"!!!
Post a Comment