Friday, March 6, 2009

The Man in the Coffee Beans

Can you find the guy's head located in the picture.



Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like I'll have to settle for being normal...bummer.

Liz said...

Kim found him in under one second. I told him that was way awesome and he informed me it is his left brain that he needs and he has no idea what he does with his right brain.
Me, I looked forever and ever and ever and found it the fifth try, just before Kim did.
I have to know what it looks like to find it. I hated those puzzles the chikdren brought home from school that said find this and that, etc. I did one with Loryn the other day and she was done in seconds and had them lightly circled and I still had to have her shown me some of the items. I HATE them so bad I think I have issues that get in my way.
Well, I KNOW I have issues...

Treena said...

Sorry to cause you pain Liz....

I actually like these kind of puzzles. In fact if I'm in a waiting room somewhere such as the dentist I look for the Highlights for children magazine so I can do the Hidden Objects picture. Same with The Friend. That was one reason I loved being a primary worker. It gave me an excuse to subscribe to it....again for the hidden objects pic.

Liz said...

Should I not use the word HATE and try really dislike.