Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Ross Sisters

They start out by singing about Solid Potato Salad....who doesn't want that?!? But the amazing (and slightly disturbing) thing is their "dance" routine. So keep watching!

6 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeShel said...

Them girls ain't eating Solid potato salad. I can tell you that much.
And I thought walking was a difficult feat to be mastered!

Treena said...

So I guess that means you, Amy and Katrina won't be starting up your own act? Dang, that's a shame. :-)

Amy said...

sorry, I got no fancy dance moves here...but after Macie and Carsen watching that with me, they are now in the front room trying them.... so if we end up with ER copays who should I blame? :)

Treena said...

Guess that would be me.....
So Macie and Carsen, please dance safely!

Treena said...

OH, and no of those moves your grandma Liz finds seductive! :-)