Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Got nothin' to say

but I thought somebody should put something on here so it didn't die from lack of use or something...

7 comments:

LeShel said...

Yes, I left town and nobody took my place. :O)

I am sure that Kim and will be feeling it really soon. What to eat, how to do wash, water the plants, pay the bills, turn on the dishwasher, with soap included...

Love you and miss you.
XOXOXOXOX

Treena said...

I take it this is Liz and not really LeShel...

So how goes it in cheese-land?

Liz said...

Thigs are going okay. It is very cold and rainy; a lot like what I left.
I brought only capri pants and I am wrapped in a blanket everyday.
I hope it warms up some soon.
LeShel's is staying put on the couch and her swelling has come down some.
There are two complete full isles at the store, full of cheese. Next visit, now I know how to get there and back, I will check it all out.

Amy said...

We have some friends here that also have family from WI and after their last trip there they brought us a bag of some kind of string cheese and some another bag of some kind of cheddar chunks. Maybe if I asked they'd remember the details of what they gave us, but all I know is that it was, without a doubt, the best cheese I've ever had.

Liz said...

Oh, do find out the info.

Treena said...

I heard Obama was there. Did you happen to run into him in the cheese aisles? And was he wearing one of those cheese-head hats? :-)

Liz said...

No we did not see him! We heard he was here and Kjel got ill. LeShel had extra contractions until he left and I just didn't really care either way. I just heard and say a few things on TV about snipers and what the press had to go through. It was a local FOX channel and it was breasking news...