I guess if you wanted you could just jump over to my blog and get the latest and greatest but I thought I'd stop by here and give an update on the tenant that will not leave.
Baby formally known as Milo has settled in and seems to like the place. I've signed his eviction notice, however, there are all these rules and regulations that must be followed before he can actually be kicked out on his butt.
I see doc Monday afternoon but I really don't want to be started so a visit with the doc does nothing more than help him pay for his boat, or vacation home.
I'm still mentally feeling good 99% of the time. My body is much better now that my mom is in town and requiring me to sit around. It's a good thing. I do believe I'll be much better prepared to deliver now, then I was a week ago. My body is much stronger now and the swelling has gone down. Thanks to mom's that just step in and fix it.
Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I've come to a great realization that I cannot do this. I absolutely am not capable of pulling this off. This is not a negative statement. It's a realization that the Lord is pulling me through this moment and will walk with me through the upcoming days.
WTH
10 years ago
1 comment:
So glad to hear you are doing better. And yes, Moms are amazing people! The thoughts and prayers will continue. And don't you love it when you see the Lord's hand in your life? I know I do.
I'm glad you posted something here. It's a nice break from me rambling away. :-)
Post a Comment