Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Possibly a hoax, but may be worth a try

3 comments:

Liz said...

I can tell I am out when it looks weird! There are not little holes in my cartridges. I think it might be the truth for those type of ink cartridges and the way they interact with the computer.
RESET THOSE BUTTONS!
USE ALL THE INK!
I am a believer that they would warn you before you run out and there could be more in there.
That is why I guess I use until it's UGLY! My PCS all in one is an oldie that I hope keeps on working for as long as it can.

LeShel said...

interesting... but why would the company fill it with more ink than they let you use? wouldn't it just make more sense to fill it with the lesser ink?

it must be a conspiracy, i'm sure the government is in on it too.

Treena said...

Maybe it's some kind of passive-aggressive terrorist plot.