Wow! My hubby did exist as a little one. These make me cry. I have NEVER seen any baby pictures or toddler pictures of him. I have always wondered if any of our children looked like him. After my eyes are dry I will look very closely. THANKS!
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
5 comments:
These are great! What a good-lookin' bunch!
Wow! My hubby did exist as a little one. These make me cry. I have NEVER seen any baby pictures or toddler pictures of him. I have always wondered if any of our children looked like him. After my eyes are dry I will look very closely. THANKS!
I think the person in the flowers
is me....based on the shirt in the other photo
Kim thinks the first and fourth photo are you, KARL!
We love all of these; keep them coming, Karl!
Post a Comment