
We noticed the first dirt hill about September. We thought we had taken care of the problem. Then around Christmas he/she/them came back. It was too cold and snowy to worry about it so we decided to leave he/she/them alone until the weather warmed up. We decided to give them a little "peace on earth" for the holidays.

Also, we had decided to dig up both our parking strips and put some drought resistant plants in there, so we decided to just let them have at it until then. Obviously they have been taking advantage of that and having a very good time!
6 comments:
You should trap them and keep them as pet. Maybe you can teach them tricks. Obviously killing them off isn't working :)
Looks like they invited company over.
Deb, if you would like to come down and trap them and keep them, be my guest! But do it before spring or they will be headed to gopher heaven (or hell) :)
Liz, yes, definitely company. They have a better social life than I do!
I was thinking the same thing. Where are all my friends???
I don't want a gopher as a pet (I have way too many pets already)! The only gopher I have ever seen was the cute stuffed animal one from caddy shack. I'm guessing they aren't really as cute, fluffy and funny as they portray in the movies...
Deb, now you find out what they are you change your mind. I think Treena should deliver them to you! :O) ♥♥♥
Post a Comment