Well the kid on the left looks like Steve Merkley to me....? so who ARE these people and why are they taking pictures with Grandpa?? Seriously, I still vote for Roland, Ruth and Dad.
The one above that has to be dad on the right. I seen that same scowl on Brett's face :)
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
4 comments:
Randy Spafford is in that last photo. :O)
Randy Spafford!!???? I need to look closer. Grandpa Hansen (Leo)
Dad, Uncle Roland and Aunt Ruth.
I looked again and you are right I can see a little Randy Spafford in there
Well the kid on the left looks like Steve Merkley to me....? so who ARE these people and why are they taking pictures with Grandpa??
Seriously, I still vote for Roland, Ruth and Dad.
The one above that has to be dad on the right. I seen that same scowl on Brett's face :)
Post a Comment