Saturday, April 2, 2011

Knock, knock, knock.......hello, anybody out there?

Hi, my name is Treena and I'm a Legoholic. Yes I play with little plastic blocks and I love it! I have found it to be very relaxing and if I can do something to keep my intestines from twisting into knots, I'm going to do it. Below is my latest project the Taj Mahal. My next undertaking will be the Tower Bridge. I bought the kit on a recent trip to Legoland. Very cool place, by the way. So far I have only built things from kits that tell me what piece to put where. I hope to one day figure out how to built temples. I think Lego temples would be cool.






10 comments:

LeShel said...

seriously awesome. my kids are totally jealous. i can't wait to see your temples out of legos. i wonder if the Lego Digital Designer could help with it?

Treena said...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm wondering about the Lego Digital Designer too. I will try it for sure.

Liz said...

This is so amazing. I don't like to do puzzles; however, maybe Lego's would be my thing! I need a trip. How long to LegoLand?

Amy said...

so cool!

Treena said...

Legoland is about a 10-11 hour drive.
Thanks Amy!

Liz said...

Where do you keep them? Is dusting them an issue?

Liz said...

Glad to see no one has taken your Lego's apart!!! :O)
Love ya! ♥♥♥

Teara Taylor said...

I love legos too! I start playing with corbin and end up still doing it long after he's lost interest::) That's amazing by the way
-Teara

Katrina said...

For REAL!!! This is amazing. I could not even get a square to stay together with legos. I'll send Soren to you for lessons!

Treena said...

Yes, by all means, bring Soren! (Not that I could teach him anything, but I would love to see him). I currently have a kit for a vintage VW bus(hippie era) that I plan to do next.