Saturday, June 21, 2008

Check out this great view!






5 comments:

D. Kim Hansen said...

JR, ED and I really know how to spend an afternoon on the mountain. This is almost as good as backpacking the Uintas. It is nice that the golf cart is carrying my backpack! Great golf swing JR.

Now the answer to where is JR has been silenced. He's on the golf course!

Karl said...

In the second picture...are you guys playing the same hole???? Or is your slice so bad you have to set up that way???? And did you guys make all those divots??? I know, it's easy for a non golfer to lay it on.

Treena said...

Yeah, I wondered the same thing about that pic...where is the hole???

Liz said...

Yeah mine is really white and the money has only been going one way. The SCORE is NEVER important. He says:
1. It wasn;t my best game or
2. Wow, I had a great game.
I am offically the gimp in this twosome. Maybe I'll run into Tiger if I go to the TOSH Park City location for my therapy. Not worht the price of gas!

Liz said...

The two hitting at the same time are J.R. and his friend Ed. Ed is actually teeing off and J.R. is just up next on deck and practing. I think where is the hole every golf course I.ve seen adn I like how they show it to you on T.V. Solves the mystery. I can't even find the ball in the air.