Saturday, June 21, 2008

Real Mountain Men



Speaking of the Unitas and manly facial hair but no dead animals this is Lake Bennion. Last year Wyatt and I discovered this ultimate camp site. We have decided that in our pre-earth life we were in charge of creating the ideal camp sites and now while we are on earth are mission is to find all of the ones we created. This camp site is not on the map. Coming to you from the backpacking camp site angels.

3 comments:

Treena said...

Well I only see manly facial hair on Wyatt......

D. Kim Hansen said...

Yes one of the few advantages of becoming seasoned and going silver is the beard starts to lighten up too.

LeShel said...

That does look like a nice lake I'm glad you two were in charge of it because the waterfall and lake we found the year before with the gorgeous cliff (I will someday climb)was the area I was responsible for.