Monday, June 23, 2008

Dad and our house

Karl and Shirley brought Dad up yesterday to see our "mostly" finished house. I was a little surprised but very glad that he wanted to do that. It wasn't easy for him and took some effort on his part. I appreciate Karl and Shirley bringing him up. They were even able to see our very unsocial cat who growls when the doorbell rings and then hides under my bed. Another surprise was that Karl could still find his way to my house. :-) But it's not his fault he hasn't been here for awhile. I'm not very good at having people over. But ya'll are welcome anytime.

1 comment:

Karl said...

We really enjoyed the visit. It was a handful for Dad, but he did ok and enjoyed it also. He wants to paint his room the same colors you have in your living room.