This Family Blog is a great idea. I want to add some male touch to it. This is me cooking pop tarts from the electrical outlet in the back of my truck! Camping will never be the same!
WTH
10 years ago
Darrel and Josephene's Posterity Gabfest
7 comments:
What?...the elephant and the wood guy aren't manly enough for you?
Hee Hee
I think someone once told me, "if you can drive up to the camping spot, it's not really camping."
Do real men take toasters camping and/or eat Pop Tartes? :-)
I,m not sure real men eat Pop Tarts
I think real men would at least eat "Toaster Strudel". Do humans even eat Pop tarts'? The older male campers take toasters and all kinds of luxuries. They are very secure in their manhood. LOVE YOU!
LIZ :O]
I must say that I LOVE Pop Tarts, right out of the box. They are so delicious to gain weight with.
You ARE your dad's daughter!!!
Post a Comment