Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On top of the World!



OK, so I see how this works. If someone puts somthing on this blog they need to prepare to be teased. So this may be way some just brows and not add to it?? This pic is another one of my favorite. From 2007 hike into Island Lake in the Uintas. Wyatt did out fish me this trip!

8 comments:

Treena said...

Wow! What a beautiful spot! Thanks for sharing it.
All teasing is done with love and affection...at least mine is. Not sure about your daughters or Cassidy....you'll have to take that up with them...

Liz said...

I don't even understand this photo and its text??? You would think after 34 years I could read your mind. Missed again!!!

Treena said...

and let me add....that was pretty "manly" of you to post again in spite of the teasing....where's the rest of you gender??? I guess we scared JR off. He hasn't posted again.

LeShel said...

Sorry, you're such an easy target and after years of being teased by you I'd say if you can't take, don't dish it. LOVE YA POPS

Mike said...

I feel so left out....I wish I could be there for the 2008 backpacking excursion...this would have been the perfect year for me to go since I'm not pregnant or nursing.
Please don't stop posting just because we teased...I like seeing pictures and words from ya!
Miss ya dad,
Amy

Deb Hansen said...

I have to agree...where is JR? While I don't hold my tongue very often I do feel a little weird teasing Kim as he doesn't know me all that well. I would find it much easier to give JR a hard time :) but I will make do with what I am given. The cell phone talking mountain top photo still isn't the manliest photo to recuperate from the pop tarts. I think you need one with a full beard and a dead animal of some kind ;) Oh wait, thats a JR photo.
Thanks Treena for giving us a forum to give all these men a hard time.
Deb

Treena said...

My pleasure!

Liz said...

NOTICED - that seasoned old man luxury; a CELL PHONE. That is where he hikes to make the occasional "phone home". Only place that gets reception. I don't get too many calls, probably because he has to hike to call.