I'm doing this because I don't want to work. I know I should just be glad that I am blessed with work. I totally agree!! Okay, I still don't want to work.
The kids and I spent the morning at my dear friends home. I have made a friendship with one of the teachers that I used to be in primary with. She's in her 60's and makes for great conversation and she thinks my kids are cute. She and I were cut from the same pattern so it's just relaxed, fun and a great way to treat myself. It was a lovely visit. We then went to the park and played in the water stuff and hung on me and begged me for food and cried because we wanted to go home (that was me crying.) We've now arrived home and I've found plenty of electronics to babysit the kids. So I should stop wasting time and get my work done.
WTH
10 years ago
4 comments:
So just curious...are we talking the ever fun to do housework or do you have a home business?
Also, blogging to the family is always more important than work!!
I work from home doing transcription. Usually not many hours but we've been very busy so the last two day have ended with me putting in 5 hours.
I really like the job and it allows me to be at home with the kids. Normally I see about 2 hours a day. That's very doable. When I get this paycheck though I'll be glad for all the extra hours.
I'm guessing it's medical transcription?
What a great set-up for you!
It's not medical. It has to do with business intelligence. It is a great set-up though. I am very thankful my friend got me started. Prior to this I was working nights at the post office and missing too much sleep.
Post a Comment