Have we all lost our enthusiasm for this already? I have tried to make it a little more entertaining by adding the Sudoku puzzle. Does anybody have any ideas how to spruce it up? If people don't post all you'll get will be boring stuff about me. Today Liz sent me a hilarious video about sarcastic Wednesday. If I can figure out how to get it on here I'll share it.
I got a letter today from University Hospital and Clinics. It took me a minute to figure out why because I have always been an IHC girl...I worked for them for 14 years. But you guessed it, I am one of the 2 million who had their information stolen. I can't win the lottery but this I get! (Actually I don't even play the lottery but that doesn't mean I still wouldn't like to win the money)I couldn't even figure out when I had even been there until I remembered once I had a blood draw to see if my blood was compatible with Steve's for a cancer treatment he wanted to do. So, my brothers, you may be getting a letter too if you also did that blood draw. Why couldn't that currier guy just do his job right and take the information where it was suppose to go. In the letter they offer a free year of checking your credit. When I tried to sign up for it they wanted my social security number. Hmmmm...isn't that how this all got started?
WTH
10 years ago
2 comments:
We got one of those letters, too. Kim said sign us up for the free year of monitoring, but they want you social, hey. Have to think about the odds and this mess again, you would think that with that code came all of our information so we weren't passing it on again. Don't you just love all the honest, hard working members of the world. I had a rip off scheme going with this guy in France over a weding dress posted on KSL.com He wanted to buy it (well kind of) and sent God's blessing to me. I e-mailed him back adn told him that I hoped God would bless him to find a honest way to earn a living besides trying to rip people off and to never e-mail me again. I ripped the ad out and still have a brand new dress. KSL doesn't/ won't help with any fraud problems! Beware!
Looks like we "might" be lucky after all. They have the tapes and it doesn't look like they were fussed with. I sure hope so. It will be interesting to see if they jank our free year of reporting away from us, now. Knock on wood!!!
Post a Comment