Wow a guy misses a couple of days visiting the blog and everything changes and so many new posting. It took me quite a while to get caught up. I like the new look Treena. It reminded me of mom too. Maybe the colors and poka dots. I'm not sure. All the news was great! Branden is making good progress - and taking some ribbing from the family...oh sorry that may be a bad pun. Golf is safer as long as you don't stand to close to JR you never know when or where he is going to swing his club. Wyatt, Martin and I had a great camp at the base of the White Pine Lake Glacier. We spent Friday night and had the best time today playing in the snow. Just in case you are wondering what I was wearing. I have a black garbage bag on. This increase my speed significantly!! I ended the slide with a brain freeze due to all the snow blowing into my face.
3 comments:
This looks like a lot of fun. Especially since it's so dang hot down here.
How fun! Martin & Wyatt said they really enjoyed the trip! Thanks for posting the clips - I had fun watching them.
That looks like a ton of fun. Anthony wants in on it next time. He saw the vid and wished he was there.
Post a Comment