Thursday, July 10, 2008





Hello from Jessie in Wyoming! This will be a really short little message, but I thought I would let you all know what we are up to out here in the sticks. We live in Riverton Wyoming now, and it is LITERALLY in the center of Wyoming. The winters are bad and the summers are hot. Besides missing all the family in Utah, I am really missing the close access to the temples. The closest temple to me is Ogden, and it's a 5 hour drive! Please don't take the temple for granted, I never will again. Our kids are growing like weeds, Jaden is 4 1/2 and Kenzie is 2 1/2. Kenzie is trying my patience big time becasue she is potty training right now. I know all you mothers out there can empathize with me on that one. Jaden is at such a curious age it is hard to keep up with all of his questions. We are planning on another move soon, probably in the fall, this time to Cheyenne. We'll try to keep in touch. Treena, thank you so much for helping bring our family together like this. Here's a few pictures of my little monsters. Love you all!


Jessie

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hi! It is great to see your little ones photos and hear famiy news!
Love you tons...
Uncle Kim - Aunt Liz

Treena said...

Those are pretty cute "monsters". It was good to hear from you. Please do keep in touch.

LeShel said...

Thanks for the post. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. They are adorable.