Oh that's fun! I like it when the numbers all line up like that. Sorry your eyes are red in the pic. I have a limited supply to work with. Have you started teaching seminary yet?
It was taken one of the few times the Hansens get together....a funeral. Steve's to be exact. Like I mentioned I don't have a lot of pics to chose from so people get what I got. So the pic was taken almost seven years ago.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
5 comments:
Thanks! I'm excited to turn 28 on 08-08-08
Oh that's fun! I like it when the numbers all line up like that.
Sorry your eyes are red in the pic. I have a limited supply to work with.
Have you started teaching seminary yet?
Seminary starts the week after Labor day. When was that picture taken? Just curious.
It was taken one of the few times the Hansens get together....a funeral. Steve's to be exact. Like I mentioned I don't have a lot of pics to chose from so people get what I got. So the pic was taken almost seven years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
To those HOT August babies!!!
Post a Comment