Friday, August 1, 2008

WISCONSINITES

That's what they call those who live in Wisconsin. And I've heard that when you transplant yourself away from Utah you are considered a Utahrd!
Kjel has been promoted to a new position at Discover Card and the Gotberg's will soon be moving to Wisconsin. Kjels new title is Senior Associate in Research and Analytics. I have not one clue what he'll be doing but the smile on his face is enough to get me packing and following him. I don't yet have a time line for when we'll be moving. Discover Card has a tendency to do things with the mentality of hurry up and wait. For example, Kjel applied for the position back in March. It's been a long road of waiting and learning to be patient. We're excited and nervous and happy and sad, but most of all we just feel calm. We'll keep you posted as we find out more information.

2 comments:

Treena said...

How exciting and scary but such a great opportunity.

Congratulations to Kjel.

Jenny Hansen said...

My cousin lives in Wisconsin and LOVES it! And I can't wait to call my sister a Utahrd!