



Bulldogs are notoriously lazy, and not protective...at all!!!! Ours would love an intruder to death. However, tonight he found a strange creature in Abby's room that really upset him...a fish. Its been there for a while and he hasn't noticed it but tonight he noticed it but now that he has he has turned into a pointer (I think thats what they call those hunting dogs) and whined, cried, growled and had to be removed from her room.
We have always known that "he's not the sharpest crayon in the box" but this proves it without a doubt.
2 comments:
So what is this cute (but slow-to-catch on) boy's name?
Brutus, he is my fourth child. Sad I know but Branden says were done with human babies so this on takes the place. Abby says that he is "totally the favorite child" and shes right ;) he never talks back and sleeps 90% of the time. Thats what I call perfect!
Post a Comment