Tuesday, August 5, 2008

To The Future Utahrds....

I recently heard the Wisconsin state motto is: Come Cut The Cheese!

Be glad you're not moving to Kansas. Their motto is The First of the Rectangle States.
Or Mississippi: Come Visit and Feel Better About Your Own State.
One more...Minnesota: 10,000 Lakes....And 10 Zillion Mosquitoes!
OK...last one....Oklahoma: Like the Play But No Singing!

3 comments:

LeShel said...

tee hee :)
I've been told they also have very yummy ice cream. Kjel says that Utah is the state with the highest consumption of ice cream per capita. I've got to say that when we move that will move with us. I will be taking my title with me!
I'd chat more but the house had a lot of work, I have work to do and Anthony is sick. I love to multi-task!

Treena said...

Oh yeah, ice cream is an essential food....well and diet dew of course.

Amy said...

I guess those are all better than Utah's.. "Our Jesus is better than your Jesus"

and Virginia's which I totally don't even get.."Who Says Government Stiffs and Slackjaw Yokels Don't Mix?"

and North Carolina where we just spent a week on a family beach vacation..."Tobacco is a Vegetable"