Saturday, August 9, 2008

A few pretty pictures from our vacation to Outer Banks, North Carolina









7 comments:

Treena said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Very pretty pics. We have a lot of talented photographers in the family. I love the lighthouse.

Deb Hansen said...

That is on my list of places to go. I go on a girls trip every other year to Maryland and OBX is one place I want to spend some time. My sister is moving to Virginia in a couple of weeks and I am trying to get Branden to go there and Chincoteague Island some time in the next year. Those pictures make me want to go even more.

Deb Hansen said...

Where exactly do you guys live, I'm sure I've heard and just can't remember.

Amy said...

We live in Portsmouth, Virginia. It is next Chesapeake and Virginia Beach...the very most south eastern corner of the state. OBX is about an hour and half drive away.

Deb Hansen said...

Okay, they are moving to Williamsburg, VA. her husband will be working at the Pentagon. She is worried about how expensive it is there. I'm sure it will be great for them.

Amy said...

Williamsburg is beautiful. I often dream of going to law school at William and Mary. It is the most beautiful campus I have ever seen! Williamsburg is only about 45 minutes from us. We go often because they have a great outlet mall. That will be a long commute to the pentagon...like 2 hours or more. But living in Williamsburg would be a ton cheaper than living anywhere near the Pentagon.

Deb Hansen said...

Ok I screwed that up...they are moving to Woodbridge next week and Williamsburg at the end of June.