Dad loved both the response from Anita and the question from Amy. When I left he had a sparkle in his eye and was already starting to dig into his scriptures to do some research. (I wish I had such zeal for my scriptures :-) ) He wants us to keep them coming. He says it gives him something to do and keeps his mind active. So throw some more on here. I will have the results from his research next week.
He didn't have anything for us today except the request for more questions.
WTH
10 years ago
2 comments:
Then me and Grandpa have a common thread. I love scripture Trivia. When I was a kid my family grew up with a game called, "Jots and Titles", which is basically scripture and church trivia. I think what I liked about it was trying to "Stump my Dad". But he always knew most of the answers. OK - Grandpa here are some questions:
1. King Mosiah II and Alma the Elder died around the same time. How old were they?
2. How many years had passed from the time Alma the younger was first visited by the angel to the time he began his mission?
3. Who is the first recorded prophet to build a temple in the BOM?
Tell Grandpa we love him!
This is great Anita! I may have to check out a few of these myself :-)
We had a similiar game when I was growing up called Seek. I always had great fun playing that.
Post a Comment