
These pictures were taken at a family tubing party, not sure what year. I sure hope we had fun because it looks like it was really cold. Does anybody know who the "masked marauder" in the top pic is? I'm guessing it's Brett but don't know for sure. Anybody else??? If you click on the picture it will zoom in.
7 comments:
I don't know who it is - but they better confess really soon. :O]
I think I see eyeglasses poking out of the gray mask.....
It's that hair color that tells me that it is not my girls and Wyatt is there in other clothes in the photos.
Well I think the hair you are seeing is Jessie's who is standing behind the mystery person. Otherwise, yes it would be easy to figure out who it is since we are limited on redheads. :-)
I think the hair is Deb's - look at the jacket? Now that I can see that it is two different people. If it's Deb then it is Brett.
ORANGE PANTS = KIM!!!
None of my children, at the scene, are dressed that warm. :O{
I am sure it was cold you three?
Well in the middle picture I think that's Jessie with the jacket and red mittens you can see in the first picture. At least it looks more like Jess to me than Deb. And Deb would be taller than Brett at this age....
Do you think the mystery person is having a good time at our expense?
OK whoever you are....we will figure this out and we know where you live! We happen to know an expert at TPing (the other Deb) and we're not afraid to use her!! :-)
Post a Comment