Last weeks answer: Isaiah's father is Amoz and he was a sheepherder.
Dad says Amoz's occupation can be found in the Bible dictionary but heck if I can see it in there. Can anybody help me out?
This week:
2 Nephi Chapter 3
How many Josephs are there in this chapter and what is significant about each of them.
Deena and I took a trip down to see Dad tonight. We watched the end of the Rockies game with him. I'm not much of a baseball fan(I find it too slow moving) but it's fun to watch with Dad. He watches it with the sound turned off so he doesn't have to "listen to the stupid things the announcers say". This makes it possible for him to make plenty of his own (not that his are stupid). He knows all the players and comments on different things about each one. It's pretty entertaining.
WTH
10 years ago
3 comments:
Uhhh Nope...Branden and I couldn't find the occupation either. We saw Grandpa on Sunday and he assured us that it's there but we cant find it.
AMEN to watching sports with the sound turned off - the dumb comments, swearing and I don't need to be told what is going on or hear about their lives and adventures.
Post a Comment