Deena lost one of her nephews in a tragic car accident on Monday morning. He was working in Wyoming and was coming home for a visit when he fell asleep at the wheel. He has a wife and a toddler. Please remember Deena and her family in your prayers. Thanks
6 comments:
We are so sorry to hear of the tragic loss of Deena's nephew. Our prayers and thoughts will be with her and her family.
Thanks. I'm sure she will appreciate it.
I am so sorry, we will keep her and her family in our prayers.
Thanks. Just in case anyone thinks it's odd I would include Deena on our family blog page I want to explain. Deena is like a sister to me so she is family to me. Her own parents passed away many years ago. Mom and Dad "adopted" her after that.
No explaination needed; coming from me who has a history of growing up with a Bolivian brother, a sister from Puerto Rico, Boy Scouts from England and loving them all forever. We never had a Thanksgiving without extra family that mom and dad knew would be alone. BYU students, missionaries they served with on ther mission, or members that they converted to the church. Dad listed Jorge as a foster son and all their children number in the grandchldren count in his autobiography in SuperSonic Saints 2. They love mom and dad and they always go to him for blessings, even patriarchal blessings. Dad is their grandpa. Jorge has many siblings in Bolivia and his father has passed away, also. His mother lives alone raising the last of her many children and comes to the USA to visit and then cannot wait to go home to Bolivia. We all love them so much, they are at all family outings and sibling get togethers. They are family to us and us to them. Jen who got Stacie (my niece) out of her horrid situation is her sister and my niece. Deena is FAMILY! We love her just as we love you. Her heartaches are our family heartaches, too. Thanks for letting us know so that our prayers and thoughts could be with her. I love having Deena at our family get togethers and at our children's sealings in the temple. She is so sweet and I love to feel of her spirit. It is the feeling that she protrays to us, that makes her so easy to love.
I don't think I remember our family before Deena. She will always be a part of us. Sorry to hear about her nephew. Deena and her family, especially the wife and child left behind will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment