Little gold star for your forehead and shame on Amy for hogging the credit :-)
Actually our computer got infected with the nasty demon virus when I was looking for something other than Smilebox to use for the b-days. So I was only thinking of the family when I sacrificed my computer.
But I am proud to say the virus is finally gone. We were close to hiring an exorcist or using a hammer on it (which I would have found VERY satisfying) when we finally figured it out. I'd say that's not too shabby for two (well mostly it was me)middle-aged women who didn't grow up with computers. I think I deserve a gold star too. Deena can have a half of one. :-)
The house is a mess....I just can't get on top of it all. My kitchen is still all disorganized as I'm awaiting the hole in the ceiling to be patched up before I completely restore its order. As far as the addition goes, yesterday they tore the wall out between the existing room and the new part, so that room is completely inoperable...adding more chaos elsewhere. I should be ordering all the bathroom items (vanity, lights, etc.) but I can't get focused with a to-do list a mile long. Seminary starts this Monday so I've been spending much of my time lesson planning. I should be doing photo shoots for my photography class this Saturday and of course Macie's birthday is coming up and I did the completely insane thing to do and I'm planning a party at my house for her.
Are you sorry you asked? I sure hope over the next couple weeks, as I'm adjusting to our new busy schedule, that I don't crash and burn.
Sorry the birthday card didn't have photos of the birthday kiddos. I didn't have any for most. I should have put my mom to work on finding them :0)
Hmmm...sounds like you need a hobby to take up some of your spare time.
I can relate to a torn up, non-functional house. It's a total pain. I can only imagine how much more challenging it must be with small children. I have faith you will figure out how to get it all done and come out on top.
No worries about the b-day greeting not having photos. I think I may have to move away from that anyway.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
7 comments:
Thanks Amy. This looks great! Maybe you should do this more often....
How is the house coming along?
Oh, and how is seminary?
I need some credit! I asked her to do it and I talked to her on the phone the entire time she worked on it... :O)
GOOD JOB LIZ!!!
OK, so maybe YOU should do them more often....:-)
Little gold star for your forehead and shame on Amy for hogging the credit :-)
Actually our computer got infected with the nasty demon virus when I was looking for something other than Smilebox to use for the b-days. So I was only thinking of the family when I sacrificed my computer.
But I am proud to say the virus is finally gone. We were close to hiring an exorcist or using a hammer on it (which I would have found VERY satisfying) when we finally figured it out. I'd say that's not too shabby for two (well mostly it was me)middle-aged women who didn't grow up with computers. I think I deserve a gold star too. Deena can have a half of one. :-)
The house is a mess....I just can't get on top of it all. My kitchen is still all disorganized as I'm awaiting the hole in the ceiling to be patched up before I completely restore its order. As far as the addition goes, yesterday they tore the wall out between the existing room and the new part, so that room is completely inoperable...adding more chaos elsewhere. I should be ordering all the bathroom items (vanity, lights, etc.) but I can't get focused with a to-do list a mile long. Seminary starts this Monday so I've been spending much of my time lesson planning. I should be doing photo shoots for my photography class this Saturday and of course Macie's birthday is coming up and I did the completely insane thing to do and I'm planning a party at my house for her.
Are you sorry you asked? I sure hope over the next couple weeks, as I'm adjusting to our new busy schedule, that I don't crash and burn.
Sorry the birthday card didn't have photos of the birthday kiddos. I didn't have any for most. I should have put my mom to work on finding them :0)
Hmmm...sounds like you need a hobby to take up some of your spare time.
I can relate to a torn up, non-functional house. It's a total pain. I can only imagine how much more challenging it must be with small children. I have faith you will figure out how to get it all done and come out on top.
No worries about the b-day greeting not having photos. I think I may have to move away from that anyway.
Thanks for my gold star!
I think I shall stay away from Smilebox.
You can have TONS of gold stars for all you do on the blog.
Post a Comment