Are you tired of being a blog lurker? (Karl's term) Do you think your life is too humdrum to add anything? Well that may be true (just kidding) but there is always something to share. Or is your life too chaotic and stressful? Communicating with the family can be a well deserved break.
Are some of you in a quandary wondering what you can contribute? To get the ball rolling again I am throwing out a few questions.
School: To those attending....how is it? To those who have peace and quiet again at home.....how is it?
How is Branden's recovery coming?
Liz: how is the physical therapy coming along?
JR and MaraDee: how is it to be temple workers? Are you close to being translated yet....or is that transfigured? I get those two mixed up.
To those we never hear from: Are you alive????
Gage and Liz: how are you enjoying football so far? Did your favorite team win last weekend?
Kim and Jenny: how is it having football back 24/7?
LeShel: any offers on your house?
Hansen Hunters: You must have some sort of hunting planned.
Anyone see any good/bad movies or read any good books? (We know Liz hated The Dark Knight)
Do you hate the Jeff Foxworthy quote of the day?
Or anything else I have failed to mention or forgotten.
I know viewing the blog is a pivotal part of each and everyone's day. That no day is complete without a peek! (Yes, I live in a fantasy world). So come on everyone and let your Hansen enthusiasm (probably too strong of a word for this group) show. Throw caution to the wind and put something on the blog. It's free and painless. You'll feel better for having done it.
If I have caused you any quilt or irritation.......then good my work here is done.
WTH
10 years ago
3 comments:
I don't feel guilty!!!
Kim has seen the football games that I have missed because I have been at this blasted computer and he watches them without me. That's how football is for Kim. He seems to have liked what he saw. We have been watching a lot of golf tournaments and a little of the political entertainment; me from my computer him from the lazy boy.
Well you have no reason to feel guilty. You are a regular blogger.
That's me NEVER shutting up! :O)
Post a Comment