Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Water Damage!


Another water hole in a ceiling brought to a Hansen home , no fire included. A rain storm and a faulty roof, after the wind. Drying out the insulation, ceiling, walls and floor and in a few weeks we will have to have a drywaller come in and repair and texture the ceiling. Then it will be a painting job for Kim.

4 comments:

Deb Hansen said...

I'm starting to think that we all need to just go into hiding! I always thought that I just had bad luck, but it sounds like a family affair :(
Were glad everyone is alright and it can all be fixed.

Treena said...

Could you make it into a skylight?
Tee hee...
Are you guys still thinking about selling?

Liz said...

Not in this market or really at this time. Maybe in a few when someone build what we are looking for. Wrong place for a sky light or I might beg for one.

Treena said...

I hadn't heard you mention it lately so I thought you probably weren't going to any more. Stupid economy.