Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nina Hansen

Liz ask me to let everyone know that her mother is close to passing away. She has asked for our prayers for their family at this difficult time. Some of you, like me, know Nina. I have a great deal of respect for her. One memory I have of her is at Stake Axillary mtgs. I was a RS teacher in a young adult ward. She always gave us the best tips for improving our lessons. I remember thinking how knowledgeable and spiritual she was.

LeShel has written a very beautiful tribute to her Grandma Nina on her blog. If you are interested in reading it I think the easiest way to get there is to click on LeShel's name, then look under her blogs for Reality Hits the Fan, scroll all the way to the bottom and find 'Just the drawer and the metal cups'. I may be embarrassing LeShel (sorry) but I really love this.

More information will be coming later.

2 comments:

Amy said...

http://cani4.blogspot.com/2008/10/just-drawer-and-metal-cups.html

This should work as a direct link to LeShel's post.

Treena said...

Thanks Amy. That's MUCH easier!