Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mom's journal

Oct 18, 1981

Treena and I taught our class (mom and I had a primary class together.....13 three year olds). Then all the family came. We had a nice pot luck dinner. The kids all chipped in and had a photo enlarged of Darrel on the mountain deer hunting. It's 19x30. Karl made a beautiful fram for it. Darrel was really thrilled about it. The kids had fun playing Bingo and the men talked about deer hunting. This will be the first deer hunt Darrel has missed since we were married. It isn't over yet so he might still get to go. They all left about 8:30. It was a very nice day.


I guessing the party was probably for dad's bday and the reason he hadn't gone deer hunting is because this was during the time he and Karl were working out of state.

No comments: