Monday, November 17, 2008

Click on the picture below if you can't read the details


5 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Katrina!
P.S. I know this post says it was posted by me, but it is only because I was helping mom.

Treena said...

Congratulations Katrina! What's the new job?

Liz said...

I will answer for her, since she is so busy who knows when she will post anything.
Leaving...
On her way to Houstan, TEXAS to work for Teach For America. It is at least a two year committment; probably a four year so that Jon can graduate from a university there. She goes in June for training.
She will be teaching a bilingual class and placed in Pre-K through
4th grade.

LeShel said...

I think you can totally brag! I'll be bragging about my little sister on my blog today!

Katrina said...

Hey everbody! Thanks for the bragging and the congrats! Love you all. Aunt Treena, I think my mom covered it. Thanks! We are excited (and a little nervous.)