Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May you potatoes and gravy
Never have a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
Any may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!



I am not a great writer like some members of the family so I have a difficult time finding just the right words to express how I feel. So I'll just say I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I feel so blessed to be part to this great family. I love all of you!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for the great wishes of love and happy holiday.
We love you and hope you have a wonderful day.
Kim and Liz

Amy said...

Thanks! We are truly all very blessed. Happy Thanksgiving everyone....I'll be missing family tomorrow!

Deb Hansen said...

Thank you! We hope you al have a great holiday, too.